Thursday, January 25, 2007

Who Wants to Make Sex Mutombo?

I didn't really watch much of the State of the Union address, because frankly, well, who gives a shit? However, I did manage to tune in at exactly the right time as I saw Dikembe Mutombo, standing next to Laura Bush and a 4'8" Asian woman no less, receiving a standing ovation from the crowd. I assume this was related to some kind of AIDS work he has been doing, but did anybody else in the room realize the hilarity of this situation? Like were James Webb or Trent Lott just cracking up watching Mutombo awkwardly receive his congratulations? Don't they know this is the same man who famously asked, "Who wants to make sex Mutombo?" upon entering a party while attending Georgetown? People in politics might be really out of the loop. Also extremely entertaining was the "subway hero", who received a standing ovation as well. Instead of just bowing in honor like Dikembe, this guy instead started shouting "You da man!" at people at pointing vigorously. Seeing politicians engage in stuff like this really makes you wonder how our country hasn't been exploded or taken over yet.

In more important news, has anybody else seen this thing called "Paris Exposed"? Apparently some guy bought the rights to a bunch of Paris Hilton's shit when she failed to make payments on time at a storage station. Boy did that guy make the right decision. The website is selling it's content at $40 and includes such gems as Paris doing a pound of coke of a dude's chest (yeah, I'm not making this up) while talking about anal, a diary entry discussing how she gave a dude herpes, and many, many, many, many, many other jewels. Personally, I think this has taken my love of Paris Hilton to a new level. She might be a spoiled whore, but who the fuck wouldn't want to go out for a night on the town with this girl? First of all, you're obviously going to get reallllllly fucked up, and secondly, you're probably going to have sex with a really hot chick (Paris) and potentially multiple other women as it seems that Paris has bi-tendencies. Granted you're going to have herpes, but if they're from Paris Hilton, isn't that worth the price of medication/humiliation. I think it is. I'm already working on splitting the price of subscription to this site with 7 other guys from law school. In the mean time, check this out: http://wwtdd.com/post.phtml?pk=1826

I assume everybody by now has seen these "The Second Coming" Nike commercials by now. Let me just say that I LOVE this commercial. I also really love the song produced by Just Blaze. Wow. This gets me pumped up for the next Olympics even. However, I don't get the inclusion of Tony Parker. I'm not saying Tony Parker isn't a good player, but everybody else they have on that team has a basketbal skill set best described as "gangster". The Kobes, Lebrons, Pierces, the Stoudamires, Rasheeds, and Jermaine O'Neals, and even Steve Nash has a game I would describe as gangster (I defy you to find anyone teach the point guard position like Steve Nash plays it). Then there's good ol' fundamental Tony Parker. I don't know, maybe it's because he's French, but I'd like the commercial a lot better if they replaced him with T-Mac or Rafer Alston or whoever. I'll be back tomorrow for an update on the comings and goings of reality television. Cheers.

4 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Blogger Mr. Intensity said...

Nice takes, Chubbs. I heard about the Paris Hilton site yesterday and JP and I proceeded to check it out. It is quite funny. let me know your log in when you get it so I can partake in the revelry of this. She is just entertaining.

By the way, how about that chick on Maui Fever basically trying to start a fight on last night's show? She is fucking evil, and is the definition of a "butter face" girl. Those teeth and that cro-magnon man jawline are a little...harsh.

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger David L. Bickel said...

i am in 100% agreement with kuiken re: Chaunte...

also, does anyone else now a white girl named Chaunte?

just throwing that out there.

that Sean dude is a real nomar though... i'm thinking that Corbin is one heady brosef... talkin about still doing what he's doing when he's 40....

 
At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Rachel said...

Doesn't the fact that Tony Parker nails Longoria secure him a spot in this commercial?

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Chubbs and Anthony said...

You're fuckin crazy. Parker's nasty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home