Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Hat Steal:

Anthony's analysis: Yes, it is true, I had no idea about the hat steal. A pretty girl at a bar once stole my hat and started asking me if she looked good in it. I got pretty pissed off, because I hate when anyone steals my hat, and I angrily stole it away from her. I essentially took it as a sign that the couple of minutes she had spent hitting me before were washed away.

Well, we had a pretty serious debate about the hat steal with a couple nimrods we lived with in Ann Arbor; and they all agreed the hat steal was at least 80% effective. Then, we were watching a Blind Date episode. And this douchebag on the show said something to the effect of, "I wasn't sure she liked me till she started taking my hat from me."

Yes, Chubbs 100% of hat steals he has finished the deal is correct. Although, he is like Dave Veres from a late 90's Cardinals team: 1 AB, 1 HIT. And yes, it was a single.

-Anthony

3 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the chubbs truth ratio definitely needs to be a front page disclaimer on this thing. especially as relates to any cranford stories...

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger Rooney said...

It's actually closer to 2 for 2. I can remember two cases definitely where this worked, one being Caroline. Oh good, Caroline.

 
At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have also seen chubbs take off his own cap and put it on a girl...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home