Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Ron English Update:

According to rumors at Rivals.com, Ron English will be a candidate for the impending coaching change at Michigan State. Ron is said to be very open to the idea of taking this job if it was offered.

Here's hoping it doesn't happen, as this man has been in charge of Michigan's best defense since 1997. However, I can't really fault a guy that young for wanting to try his hand at being a head coach.

It seems kind of fishy that MSU would be ready to interview a guy who has been a coordinator at the college level for half a season, but a guy so visible and so talented will certainly be gaining interest if Michigan's defense continues to play at a high level.

1 Comments:

At 4:59 PM, Blogger Mr. Intensity said...

I would march on the Diag to keep Ron English. Hell, I would shine his shoes every day and wash his car for him. I would do whatever it took. I don't go to class, so this is not a problem.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home